- The housing allowance may be granted to tenants, tenants, sub-tenants furnished or unfurnished, room in private homes, hotel, home or in dormitories.
- The individualized housing tenant of any person a new home or old, having been an agreement between the owner and the State, or accessing the property through a loan agreement with the State can benefit from the LPA (as tested).
- The help of family housing: it is intended to help families and young couples to pay their rent if they are tenants, aside from the couple married less than 5 years.
- The housing allowance: it is granted, under conditions of resources, to anyone not entitled to APL, or ALF, paying a minimum rent or loan repayment.
The 7 conditions to qualify for housing assistance:
- Being a tenant or sub-tenant
- Housing is your principal residence
- You pay your rent
- Your home is safe (water, electricity, etc.).
- Your home should not be overcrowded (security issue)
- Your income must be limited
- If you are a foreigner, you must be in order (residence permit)
Pour Paris :
- for the 7, 8, 14, 15 et 16ème boroughs : 18, rue Viala, BP522 – 75015 Paris
- for the 9,10 et 19ème boroughs : 67 avenue Jean-Jaurès – 75019 Paris
- for the 11, 12, 13 et 20ème boroughs : 101, rue Nationale, 75013 Paris
- for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6ème boroughs : 19, rue du Pot-de-Fer, 75015 Paris
- for the 17 et 18ème boroughs : 47, rue la Chapelle, 75018 Paris
Aid local-pass for the bridegroom of your deposit and your guarantee.
N° vert : 0800 800 690 – www.loca-pass.com
Infos visas :
www.diplomatie.gouv.fr : “Entrer en France”
How to find an accommodation ?